Friday, December 31, 2010

FRANKENSTEIN by Sitian



I got the first post! Yaay!
But yes, a little bit about my thoughts behind this.
It's all about me feeling pretty sorry for this creature, because lets face it, he's really sad. Created for no good reason, then kicked off as a monster and exiled. I think he'd try a bunch of different faiths to see if he can find a reason for existing. This is his catholic phase. I don't think it would give him much comfort in the end.

Lineart was made with gouache on watercolor paper, 300g. Colors and textures in photoshop.

And just because I like it, here's the empty lineart.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I'm not sure why, but I thought he had a birthday cake for a second there.

    AWESOME JOB! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he had (in secret)! It sort of looks like a cake.

    ReplyDelete